Monday, April 17, 2006

The Wrong Side of The Morning

Saturday I saw the wrong side of the morning (Love you Anna!) and today I saw BOTH sides of the morning, which is something I'm starting to see way too much. However, I got a lot of things accomplished this morning, not everything I wanted to, or should have for that matter, but still shit got done.

Read assigned poems for English class today
Cleaned off Desk (and found some bills I forgot to pay)
Started researching Scottish death, funeral, burial, and mourning customs (Tiff can be expecting an e-mail from by Thursday I'm thinking, tomorrow if I don't forget)
Emptied the dishwasher, cleaned dishes off the counter, washed pans, and rinsed out sinks
Straightened up the bathroom (cleaning may commence in there tomorrow morning. It needs it. Badly. )
E-mailed AEO induction plans to the other officers for feedback

Doesn't that look all action packed?

No comments: