Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Once Weekly Report

I know this is still havey-cavey me blogging like this, but I promise I'm going to try and come up with a better solution. Maybe if I get the trailer cleaned up and organized I could actually do this from home once in a while.

Updates:

My car isn't working right. I think it's only running on two cylinders and it's annoying as heck because I move so slow.

I've been working like mad which is cool because I can now do school groups (go me!) and I get to wear my wickedly cool clothes, but I still feel like I'm missing the bandwagon because my gardening knowledge is sort of...Stunted by the childhood memories of weeding as a punishment.

The trailer is wicked hot and technically we still have the furnace running because my grandma is too stubborn to just let me flip the air conditioner on. We don't have the screens up yet either which is driving me bananas something fierce.

My room is still stuffed to the gills with stuff, I don't have clean clothes, and all of my toiletries are still piled in a box on the bathroom counter. Not very conducive to happy living.

I've got some hang-ups about going to San Antonio now because it looks like I'm actually going to be the ADULT in charge of stuff instead of the ADULT that's just along for the ride. Very disappointing and scary.

Ciao.

No comments: