Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Self-Motivation

It's crazy how bad procrastination really is. Right now I should be working on my Social Studies War paper, but I really just don't feel like it. I mean, it isn't really due until Friday at noon, so I can ignore it for awhile still. But what's really pathetic, is that I've already done 99 percent of my research, so it's more of just sitting down and writing the darned thing, which I should really do BEFORE I leave tomorrow.

Instead, I'm writing on here. I still have class tonight. And a lecture series to attend. And some ED 431 homework that I need to do, that I normally put off until Thursday mornings and then have to hurry through.

Right. So I think I'm done lollygaging here on the computer and I'm going to hole up in Atwood somewhere with some food and do my readings for tomorrow's class. That way I can work on my paper in the morning and finish it up in Nodak if need be.

Bad Lisa

No comments: