Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tin Can Broadcasting...Over and Out

I'm now officially moved back into the St. Cloud apt. My stuff is everywhere and my walls are all empty and echo-y.

Today's a big day. Ainjil's first day of kindergarten. I can't wait until Tosh gets back up here and fills me in on how it went. LOL.

Otherwise today is filled with unpacking, organizing, shopping, spending money I don't want to, and the normal adjustment to a new space with a new roomie (Hello new Amanda!).

Grocery shopping is on the list to do, since all I have is diet cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper and some pickles and sketti noodles. Not much there.

So right now I'm sipping soda, listening to The Randy Rogers Band (who are going on tour with Dierks and Miranda!!!), and half assed putting my room to rights, which really means I have crap spread out all over and I'm futzing around on the computer.

Back to work. I know.

No comments: