Monday, February 26, 2007

Excuses, Excuses

I haven't blogged in forever. It's not because life's been boring, or I don't know what to say, simply because I'm so gall darn busy and just too tired to put my thoughts down through my fingers.

But today, I'm bucking the system. I miss all the time I spend catching up with everyone via the Internet. And not just through blogging and commenting, but also through e-mail, and boards, and newsgroups, and the like. I haven't even really telephoned anyone lately. Unless I'm in a moving vehicle. Or having a conversation with someone else at a store (sorry bout that Mel). Or at work, where I'm not supposed to be on the phone.

This week I've got mondo grading to do, a unit to plan, and a gigantic test to study for, a workshop, work, and book club. The only thing that makes it bearable is the fact that this week ends with Spring Break. I'm tentatively heading out to Nodak Tues-Thurs or Sun-Wed. I haven't fully figured it out yet. Hopefully I can get a handle on stuff so I'm not so freaking crazy. And No, damn it, student teaching is NOT a viable excuse!

No comments: