Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lazy Day in Shangri-La!

I woke up at quarter after 8. Decided to finally start reading Give Him the Slip by Geralyn Dawson which I bought back in October when I was strapped for cash and needed a bit of fun but never got around to it.

Got out of bed at 5:15 to shower. Didn't have any clean pants, so I pulled on my raggedy short cut-offs and dug through my stack of I Never Have Enough Down Time Where It's Appropriate To Wear These Shirts and pulled out my Blue Keith Concert T. Then cleaned the kitchen, living room, and did laundry while watching Hannah Montana and Las Vegas and wearing said outfit, damp hair, and my new dangly circle earrings I got from Toshia as a taking myPraxis test with out expiring from insane presure reward that clink.

Waiting for the last load of laundry to finish, I put on my pajamas, climbed in bed and read Dierdre Martin's Chasing Stanley until 4am.

I then proceeded to bawl for no apparent reason for half an our until I fell asleep.

I cannot believe that this is my senior year spring break. Weren't we supposed to go to Florida or Mexico or something?

1 comment:

Toshia said...

Yes, we were supposed to go to Florida.

Oh well, I guess I don't mind...then again, I still have one more spring break left (although, I will only have Becky for that one).