Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Better Late...

I know I haven't posted anything at all about this season's Nashville Star contestants. It's not that I'm shunning it. I've just been lazy.

This week Tommy Stanley got booted and my thought was finally. At first he was fine, but I cringed through the entire "Save a Horse" performance and that's when I knew he was short lived.

I was shocked however by the Pearl Heart elimination. The girls perform really well together and have really blossomed under Jeffery Steele's mentorship. I hope good things happen for them.

My favorites are Gabe Garcia and Ashlee Hewitt. Gabe is starting to come out of his shell more, but seriously for me taking on SLY was hard. You know me and my Keith. And I have to admit that it blew me away Ash didn't know "Take the Money and Run." Seriously?!

No comments: