Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This Thing Called TV

I know this sounds stupid, but I miss my Tv. I used to watch it too much...but now I seem to spend no time at all in front of it, unless I'm over at S&SG's. Or unless Rachael is on. What can I say, I heart Rachael Ray.

Since television is making it's annual fall come back, I find that the only thing on that I still watch is Bones. And I've missed all of the new Bones episodes because it has moved once again from Tuesday nights back to Wednesdays. I think I have finally corralled it, and hopefully, my poor VCR will record it for me tonight.

Sunday night I had a chance to watch the boob tube and coincidentally caught the Sunday recaps of the CW Network's fall line up. While the CW does cater mostly to the high school set, it is the home to my beloved, Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, and Reba.

The new lineup includes an old fave, 90210 (I still haven't caught any episodes) and a show called Privileged, which stars JoAnna Garcia from Reba as a Yale grad back in her old stomping ground tutoring a pair of snobby sisters. While not as hyped as every one's favorite zip code, I think this show has the most potential of entering my "must see" list.

Stay tuned.
(LOL. I crack myself up.)

No comments: