Wednesday, September 29, 2004

For all you Hallowed freaks

Found this website that Erin is going to love! It's your one stop shopping guide for Halloween. I know, I've been in a funk because summer is over. But today I've officially crossed over to the "crazy about fall" "awestruck by autumn" "hyped for Halloween" phase. I can't wait to go to the apple orchard and have fresh apple cider. Hayrides, carving pumpkins, eating squash, trying to find the perfect shirt to go with my very mismatched halloween costume, watching classic scary movies and spooky specials on the history channel. Bring it on.

I'm serious about my halloween costume though. I could go two ways on it. Hollywood gypsies or gypsy like in the library books on the Roma. Not sure. And Toshia thinks my skirt is ugly. I mean, it can by a mini dress for me, so it's susposed to look ugly. I guess I'll just have to bring everything home this weekend and Erin can help me out. You'll do that, right girl?

No comments: