Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I dub thee Howard, the post of my depressing thoughts

I need someone to figure this damned thing out. All I did was edit to fix a damn spelling mistake and now I've got an ocean between my title and my posting. I can't figure it out and that stupid blogger help page doesn't help me any. Erg. Lord this is stupid. Back to my lasagna. (which you don't know about cuz ya haven't read my post yet.)

I officially am one of those old spinster type people. Okay, I'm really not. But I have been in the most weirdest mood. It's I dunno. I'm feeling lost. Mebbe that's it. I keep saying that it's just back to school mood swings, but I could be wrong. I've been slacking on my homework, and my job searching. My life in general is confined to my room reading, which while is a favorite past time, it really doesn't lend much to getting things done. I haven't been journaling as much as normal and my postings on here have been the cheery empty headed type that I spew in my good moods.

Today, I actually did things though. I raised the bed. Put my chair away. Cleaned out some of my desk. I ordered my Kenny Chesney Guitars, Tiki bars, and a Whole lotta love concet tee (since I didn't have any money then). I Emailed my advisor to see if I can get my major application all finished up. I also watched a not good movie who's review is forth coming. Got my SA Hist class tonight. Not sure if I'm looking forward to it. Mebbe that's what's wrong. Last semester I loved my classes (except Econ that was a nap) but so far none of my classes have that zip to them. Geography is coming close. We finally moved out of that "this is a map" phase of my cultural geog. Plus I have a field trip coming up. Fun fun.

I'm gonna go eat my lasagna.


No comments: