Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Toshia must really love me

She's taking my incessant Keith Urban chatter very well. I mean I always yak about him, but today is day zero in the Be here count down and I've been odd ball facting keith all day.

Right now she's working on our decor. We will soon have a very sexy pic of Dierks Bentley gracing the wall behind our TV.

Right now I'm trying to come up with a symbol for my rating system that is also a symbol for me. I mean stars and thumbs up are way over done and grading is such a cliched thing. Like if it was Tosh's system I'd use turtles or palm trees, Anna - chickens, Erin - Bats or storm clouds , Becky - sunflowers, Angel - I'd either play on wings from her name or cats.

The best I can come up with on my own is Lightning bolts. Is that stupid? Come on. Give me some Ideas.

No comments: