Monday, September 13, 2004

Purple Pride

Did you catch that game yesterday? Of course you did. Only an idiot, or the ignorant would miss Vikings football. I'm in a wonderful mood because of that win. I watched it over at my Cousin's with my cousin-in-law Bob, who has the proper respect for football and the correct obsession with the Vikes, quite unlike my roomate.

The point of this rant though, Cowboys cornerback Terence Newman. He's quoted in the Star Trib as saying:

"I wanted to let him know I'm not awestruck just because he's Randy Moss. I got to eat just as much as he does."

Well, Newman proved that if you go here and click on gallery, the eighth or so pic is of Newman playing dirty. There is no reason he should have been all over Randy, expecially if the ball isn't even being played in that direction.

Some people need to learn to play, and other's need new eyes and the balls to call penalties!

In other news, did you see McBriar's "throw" ? Ha! I can play football better than that. Although, I did call the screw-up before it happened, just not to the laughable extent it was.

....On to the Eagles.....Then the SuperBowl.....Are you ready for some Football?

No comments: