Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Some times you just wish for pen and paper.

Tonight, right in the middle of One Tree Hill, (so anyone who watched and can fill me in on about 20 in the middle, Let me know!!!) we had a fire drill. I don't know if it's the long shadow of the freshman year fiasco or what, but I hate fire drills.

So tonight, we rush out the door. Me, carrying my shoes because I couldn't find them. So we could stand out in the chilly evening air with a parking lot of near freshman who get kicks out of flicking used cigarette butts at the cop who's monitoring the doors.

This girl behind me is talking and I hear: "I thought it was the vacuum. I was trying to figure out why they were doing it this late. I wanted to yell go away, but it was a fire drill."

Sometimes, I really wonder about people.

No comments: