Friday, September 24, 2004

Someone tie my feet to the floor

I'm excited. Or bouncy, hyper, whatever word ya wanna use. Why? Let's list the reasons.

Remember that Kenny Chesney concert I went to back in Oh, April? Well I just got my concert shirt in the mail. Oh I praise the wonders of the internet. (I didn't have money back then)

There's a Keith Urban special on tointe on CMT.

I'm going shopping tomarrow with rumors of a new DVD player riding shotgun on the way home. Also the possiblity of Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream which I hear is to die for and the one up here is hiring so Hello mebbe to a job.

I got my mail (hence the t-shirt) and it has my new Country Weekly and all sorts of other fun things.

Wasted my money at the library. Spent six dollars and bought 23 books, including some Nora Roberts, Sandra Brown, and Gayle Wilson.

But best of all? Tosh's mom made us MY favorite cookie bars. I've already had three and feel like a cow. We're so walking to Perkins tonight so I can eat more.

Tootles

No comments: