Friday, September 24, 2004

Geez, Jay

Stayed up and watched Leno tonite since my hubby was a guest star. Keith looked wonderfull, even if it wasn't the greatest performance. It wasn't so much him as the mike not picking him up. And damned Jay just introduced him then ended the show. Let the man speak!!!

His new video is on GAC right now. Enjoying it like a bad habit. I entered Tosh in GAC's contest to win tickets to see keith in Las Vegas. Everyone else go there and win me the grand prize. I of course can't because I haven't reached the advanced age of 21. Four months people. What is the big deal?

Oh hey, Katrina Elam's video is on now. Keith plays ganjo on this track and she's opening for him on his new tour.

Tickets on sale saturday. Can't wait.

Tomarrow is going to take forever. I've got tons of homework to catch up on. I'm also continuing my job search and it's the last day to register for my field experience. Better get on that. But for now I'm gonna read some more Highland Hawk and pray the freshman don't wake up and shower when I do tomarrow. I hate mornings like today. The little wenches clog the showers till it's too late for me. Now my hair is gross. You don't want to know any of this. kay, stopping now. Gotta sneeze. There's going to be a huge space at the end of this post. Damned Blogger. I can't figure out what the hell is wrong with it.


No comments: