Monday, October 11, 2004

All done

Well, my paper's all done atleast. I think I'm over on my page count, but I get to re-do it in a couple of weeks with the next test so I don't care. Now I have to go study. Much easier one for me. All I needed to do was vent to Kristen about how fucking stupid this paper is and how I'm glad I didn't try and do it earlier because I'd be stressed out even more. She hates her paper and I'm mildly satisfied with mine. It's mean and selfish, but that makes me feel a whole lot better.

The library called. Something is in. It's a regular lottery because I have no idea if it's for me or Tosh or what. Later I'll catch ya'll up on my books and movies and cd reviews. I listened to Van Leer Rose this weekend. It was okay. I think Jack drowned out her voice just a little too much with the instrument tracks, but otherwise, it was wonderful. I wouldn't buy it though.

Going to work on some flash cards for a bit. Wish me luck.

No comments: