Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Don't have a slick title for this one.

Today is wednesday. And for some reason, my nose is giving me crap. Well, It keeps sneezing and I hate that. Erg. I finished reading My Fair Viking by Sandra Hill last night while Toshia was catching up on her math homework. So I still have three quarters of True History Of The Kelly Gang to finish up, but the grammar is starting to get on my nerves a bit. I also think they make Ned seem too simple. I'm sure fifteen year old criminals are a bit more complex than the writer is portraying him. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to overcome those short comings and finish the book.


Other than that, I have some reading to catch up on for my SA History class and that's all required of me today. Oh, I have to watch Monster's Ball too. I forgot about that. MMM. Some Heath Ledger. Yum.

The only other thing I was thinking about was seeing Fahrenheit 9/11 because it's playing on campus and I'm curious. But I've got Monster's Ball still.

Hum. I guess I'll just have to let today go. Besides, I've got tons of homework reading to catch up on too.

Now I'm gonna go run for some lunch.


No comments: