Monday, October 18, 2004

Embarassing the family connection.

Hey everyone!

GO here! You can click on the photo gallery and see my little sis in action against Gackle-Streeter and Napoleon. She's number 13. They also have a game against New Salem in an article, but no accompaning Pictures.

From what I've heard my sister's coach is an idiot and I can't believe the way some schools let their sports teams be coached. The stuff that she lets slide would never have been allowed by my coaches and some of it, not even by me when I coach. That's bad.

Anyhow, this is my little required piece of embarassment on my sister's part and unqualified Pride from me. Did I mention she was second in her class until that one chick decided to transfer back because she was number one here and number five at her other school? Yeah. The way these things work.

No comments: