Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Girls with Guitars

Ya know, I've always loved that song. I think it's sung by Wynonna. It's one of the things I've always wanted to learn to play. That and the drums. Infact, if I wouldn't have been such a dufus when I was ten I'd prolly be playing percussion instead of quitting the clarinet. It had something to do with my cousin's playing the sax and the flute. I'm not sure about it now. Besides, I quit because of a moody pregnant band teacher.

Back to the reason I started this post. I went to the Women on Wednesday thing. Both of the girls were really good. I wish I'd bought their CD's but I held off since I need to get gas and I'm already stretching myself thin because of my Concert Weekend in November. The one I loved the best was Danya River and her acustic performances. What can I say. It's a thing I do. I love acustics. So, sometime in the future, I think I'm gonna reward myself with a new CD. Until then, I'm listening to Kasey Chamber's Barricades and Brickwalls album while I read for SA Hist.


No comments: