Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I did it.

I got up off my rump and got the process started for my Major Application. The only snaffu so far is that two of my signatures aren't around. That's why I'm blogging this little entry right quick before I make my way to Atwood for Women on Wednesdays.

Yep. Heard that (read that) right. I got my sorry ass up and started doing all the crap I've been shooting my mouth off about. It hasn't passed my notice that the day I get up and do stuff is miserable. It's fourty six degrees out and I'm wearing my new pants that fit, but are tighter than I want them to be (since technically they're still a bit small).

WOW, has some Rock the Vote action going on today I guess.
Singer / Songwriters Kristy Kruger and Danya River have teamed up with national organizations such as "Rock The Vote" to promote voter registration in all the Swing States, which includes Minnesota. Kruger is a songwriter with a sense of realism who has an untraditional jazz influence approach to folk music. She has played throughout the United States and Canada. River has an exquisite mix of an entrancing voice, luscious lyrics and dark, intriguing guitar work. Together they create a unique platform for politics through music.

I'm starving too. Since I've got a bit of SA Hist reading to do, I might mosey on over to the Miller Center and get that done. Mebbe work a bit on my homepage. Spice it up and give it a change. Who knows what I feel like doing today. I was thinking a walk in Munsinger Gardens, but it' s so freakin cold out. Oh well. Till later I guess.

No comments: