Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Lazy ass

I did homework today. Or, I'm trying to do homework today.

Got a possible lead of a job. Gonna get on that tomarrow between my tests. I have two tomarrow. Not ready for either of them really.

I'm so sick of being lazy, but I've got into that pattern and now I have to change an entire habit. A lifestyle at this point. I don't know when I became such a lazy one. Mebbe living in little square rooms depresses me or something. I don't know. I just need to do something and all I do is complain about needing to do something. Mebbe it's because I don't know what I need to do. I've never had this problem before. I've always been one of those frantic little do-gooder types that has fifty million places they need to be and things they need to do. I don't have that anymore. I think that's the second reason I need a job. So I have a place I need to be. Mebbe I'll volunteer somewhere too. I could teach sunday school again. Last I heard they still needed more teachers. I think you switch off days you're there. That could work for me.

Going to study about geography now. Climates and Weather. I'd rather be out side swimming in the river. But it's too cold in the water and I have a test. Ick.

No comments: