Thursday, October 14, 2004

A little self reflection

I am such a goof. This really didn't dawn on me until I got back from seeing The Terminal on campus tonight with Anna, Toshia, Becky, and Krystal. (promise review later) Tosh and Anna cut class tonight because of a "group project." Yeah. Those two are going to burn in hell for that one. Especially since Miss I Don't Lie was the one who sent the bogus e-mail. You're such a omissioner!

Krystal hadn't seen our room yet this year, so she came to check it out. That's when I noticed my blinking message light which turned out to be my mother. I was expecting a call, like Tuesday, not the night before my "big trip" with the truck and the rack to Rush City tomorrow.

You know how people leave those long drawn out messages on your machine hoping against all fate that you'll walk into the room before they finish and pick the phone up? My mom left me one of those. And I talked right back at the answering machine as if she could hear me. Apparently nobody else does this.


No comments: