Thursday, October 14, 2004

Well, atl east it's not ebola

Today at dinner I made a joke about not wanting to pull this hair that attached itself to my shoe because I'd prolly catch ebola.

***yes. I understand things don't spread like that and all the other nasty comments, but it was all in fun.***

Anyhow, when I wear certain earings in my cartilidge, I get this weird lump behind my ear. Well, I know it's there and it hurts when you touch it. Of course I keep poking at it.

Anna was telling me that when she was younger she had a lump and the doctor told her that it was an infection and could become meningitis.

My niece, well, actually she's my second cousin. She had a lump on her neck that got infected. It turned out that those gills that babies have in the womb didn't disolve like they were susposed to. At four weeks she was in ICU with antibiotics pumping to fix it. She's an adorible, healthy, little girl who gives her bigger cousin Christian a wet willy while eating fruit snacks and her daddy was cooking dinner.

So now, I think I have cancer or some other strange and horrible disease. What do they call people who always think they have some life threating illness. I don't know. But I'm not one of them.


No comments: