Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Random blabbering nonsense

I don't know what to blog about. I just had the urge to do it now. I'm listening to Katrina Elam righ now on CMT's listening party. She's a new artist who's album just came out today. Infact, I'm thinking about skimming some money to go buy her cd. She's also the opening act for Keith Urban when I go see him on the 19Th of November in Sioux Falls. That seems like such a long wait.

Thinking about being lazy again today. Doing a pretty good job so far, but no where near as good as Toshia. She's still in bed.

Read Opposites Attract by Hailey North last night. Should write up a quick review. Soon. Promise.

I've also got some Elton John albums from the library waiting for me to give a listen. Mebbe I can filch some of Tosh's double A's and get my disc man working.

Tomarrow's women on Wednesday is about GLTB and politics. It sounds really interesting so, I might show up there. Otherwise, we've got some singer playing live at lunch in the Quarry. Any one ever heard of Nini Camps?

Maybe I'll go read for my SA hist class tomarrow night. Nothing like the early history of South Africa for a pick me up. Oh wow. That was depressing. Screw that. I'm gonna put in the Stones and read today's paper.

No comments: