Sunday, November 28, 2004

Back home and stuff.

Well, I'm back from my thanksgiving weekend extravaganza. It was pretty damn fun.

I saw my cute little puppy who is now three times as big as he used to be. I also saw my kitty. He now has the fat belly of a normal cat instead of the skinny little kitten belly and constant sniffles.

I drove Santa and Mrs. Claus in the Light Up the Night parade in town. I also got to make the signs, hook up the lights, and everything else. I got my picture taken with them too.

I saw a couple movies while I was gone. Here's my short anwser reviews.

The Bourne Identity: Good. See the sequal and maybe check out the books.

Ella Enchanted: Good. Not as great as the book, but an excellent movie adaption.

The Chronicles of Riddick: Way better than the trailers portrayed to a clueless viewer. I understand that it's the sequal to Pitch Black, so now I gotta go see that one.

Around the World in 80 Days (w/ Jackie Chan): Not nearly as good as the original. The best part was the cameo by Luke and Owen Wilson as the Wright Brothers.

And on the way home, I got a speeding ticket.

Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments: