Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Oh the Horror!!!

I have not had the best of days today. First of all, I got my parking ticket verdict back and they're making me pay it. Stupid communists. They just want my money. They have the nerve to tell me to contact public saftety if this happens again so arrangements can be made for me to have "another lot". How much crap is that?

Also, I'm not big on where One Tree Hill is going with their story lines. The writers are making Dawson's Creek look like Oscar worthy drama.

I also have another damned South African History test tomarrow night. I am so sick of all these stupid tests. What is the deal with that. The guy obviously can't manange to keep it together.

Plus, my favorite fan site for Gilmore Girls is no longer there. Jenna chose to close down the site because of bandwith and such. None of the other fan sites update nearly often enough. Every four months is too far apart. I however, will move on. Perhaps I just haven't given them enough of my attention.

I also wrote out my check for my speeding ticket today. I hate loosing money this way.

No comments: