Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Mysterious Woman

I love having secrets. Well, not secrets. Especially from Toshia because I just talk around them until she figures it out or it kills me and I blurt. Or I just tell her from the start.

I guess what I really have are suprises. Yes. That's the correct word.

Christmas is after all, the season of suprises. It is the one place in which I am normally excellent about keeping Toshia in the dark. Especially this year. Unless Anna has spilled the beans, I think I have come up with the perfect Toshia Christmas gift.

But Tosh's present isn't why I'm so bubbly and blogging. In January, I am about to be come an Honorary Aunt again. My Best Pal Jaime, who I used to color with, fight with, and all that other sort of stuff since I was about four, is having a baby right near my birthday. Can't you just hear my shrill shrieks of excitement?

Anyhow, the baby shower is on Sunday. I just finished buying presents and they make me want to squeal. I love babies and baby stuff. It's one of the many things I want to accomplish before I die. But this is the first of the "Lisa gets to pick out everything that the present contains" baby showers, not the "Lisa gets to voice an opinion, but mom gets the final vote" like the ones for Christian, Elizabeth, and Addy Lou were.

My other surprise has to do with Matt. But I don't know how often he checks this baby out. So I don't want to go on about it too much. All I will say, is it has absolutely nothing to do with steak.


No comments: