Thursday, December 16, 2004

Doing the Happy Dance

I love rumors.

No. Wait. That didn't come out right.

I love it when rumors about Keith putting out a Live DVD of his Be Here Tour turn out to be true. Check out what I found out here.

URBAN TAPING FOR LIVE DVD

Two of Keith Urban's last shows of the year are in Los Angeles, last night and tonight at L.A's legendary Wiltern Theatre. They're spending two nights in the Wiltern to tape a live DVD, that will be worth the price when it's available.

KATRINA ELAM opens the evening and has gone from good to awesome, tight show, great vocals, confident, engaging stage performance.

The Keith Urban show has become huge, offering his multiple talents as singer, songwriter and master musician. (More on both tomorrow.)

*****

I checked again today and they don't have anymore information up, but Keith is on the cover of Country Music Today, Nashville Lifestyles, the new Country Weekley, and Playgirls Most Wanted...so I anyone is looking for christmas presents...I'm expecting that last one. *wink wink*

No comments: