Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Stolen Things....

I snitched this from Angel who snitched it from Erin who snitched it from....well, you can see where this is going.

This is my token effort to hold off on the holy Hell that is studying for finals.

LAST
movie you rented: I don't rent movies perse, I borrow them from the library. Currently, that consists of Hackers, Beyond Borders, Spy Game, Snatch, and The Devil's Own.
movie you bought: Overboard, I think
song you listened to: Dying to Live by Jonny Lang
song that was stuck in your head: Nothing to Lose by Josh Gracin
cd you bought: Keith Urban, Be Here
cd you listened to: Nelly, Suit
person you’ve called: Becky
tv show you’ve watched: The Fabulous Life... I'm hooked on those shows
person you were thinking of: My mom. I forgot to call her on her birthday, although I did remember the day before...

DO
you think about suicide: not really. It's not my thing
you believe in online dating: No, although my mom has suggested it. Admitting that reflects poorly on my love life huh.
you want more piercings: I'd love second holes. It's been my life long dream since I was ten.
you do drugs: na-uh
you smoke: nope

FOR OR AGAINST
long distance relationships: can be very tricky...
using someone: Bad. Very bad.
killing people: Not good. Although it's sometimes needed, and I'm not talking about the death penalty.
teenage smoking: Against. Talk about killing people...
premarital sex: For sure, or else I wouldn't be here now would I?
driving drunk: Who votes yes for this one?
gay/lesbian relationships: Go right ahead. Don't forget to knee Mayo boy on you're way out.

HAVE YOU…
ever cried over a guy: Define cry
ever lied to someone: Yes and so has Toshia becase OMISSION IS A FORM OF LYING!
ever been arrested: No...cop cars are a whole 'nuther story.

NUMBER…
of times you have been in love?: What kind of love? Love Love? zilch
of times you have had your heart broken: zip. Beaten up and kicked, plenty. Broken, never. Send the Heartbreaker my way when ya see him.
of hearts you have broken?: Please don't make me laugh.
of drugs taken illegally?: zero, unless sniffing Binaca is taking drugs, but that was for a bet.
of people you would classify as true friends: At least a hand, maybe a couple more...I'm lucky that way.
of people you consider your enemies?: I don't have any. I'm too annoying
of things in your past that you regret?: I regret not putting my foot down in 5th grade when I wanted to play the drums. I mean, me? On a clarinet? No wonder that didn't last.

FAVORITE…
scent: Cut grass and Ozone before it rains.
word: Of all time or at the moment? Damn seems to be the most used...
eye color: Oh, I love eyes. I like them soulful, who cares about the color. Soulful, or laughing, or both at the same time
flower: Lilacs and Lavender and Black Eyed Susans.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE…
pretty: I'm very cute.
funny: A regular riot
friendly: When I've had sleep
amusing: Klutzes are always amusing
loveable: Absolutely
pessimistic: Only when I'm stressed and spazzing
optimistic: Continually
caring: Care Bears are so cute
sweet: That's me. Toshia calls me Sugar.
dorky: Just call me Screech
Spell your first name back wards: A S I L (ing) Ha! I could have two names and not know it.

DESCRIBE YOUR…
Wallet: It's purple.
Toothbrush: It's purple too.
Jewelery worn daily: Class ring, Silver watch with the "kinda girly" mens wristband the jewlery guy at Walmart picked out, normally 3 friendship bracelets on my ankle, but one fell off, and whatever earrings I slept in.
Pillow cover: Right now, there's two sage green ones and a dark purple one.
Blanket: Big heavy purple and green monstrosity that one of my Grand-Somebody's made that dented my mom's new washing machine.
Coffee cup: Blue. I got it from church. It has some sort of slogan from our stewardship drive.
Shoes: I love shoes. My Anwser won't fit here.
Handbag: Camel colored vitage faux something. It's falling apart. So I'm hunting for a new one.
Favorite shirt: My Be Here Concert T
CD in stereo right now: Dierks Bentley, Don't Leave Me In Love
What you are wearing now: Grey Grumpy tee and Mr. Clean boxers
Hair: Weird browny-blonde tossed up into a very sloppy bun

WHO or WHAT (was/is/are)
In my mouth: My Teeth, tounge, and some saliva
In my head: I hope for brains, but I'm thinking it's hollow. Can you think if you're head is hollow?
Wishing: Finals were over....and there was still some of those breadsticks from last night left over
After this: I supose I should start on my Final Ed project
Talking to: Toshia, who is trying to read a book and getting annoyed with me.
Person you wish you were with: I'd love to be with Keith Urban. Ah, the things dreams are made on, of, and about.
Something you’re looking forward to in this up coming month: Visiting Nodak and seeing the 'Rents and the Rug Rats and the Animals and Everyone else
Something you’re not looking forward to in this up coming month: It's going to be VERY cold.
Something that you are deadly afraid of: Not taking my chances when I get them
Do you like the taste of blood: Well, it does taste better than Yague
Do you believe in love: Absolutely
Do you believe in soul mates: Yes, Have you met my parents?
Do you believe in love at first sight: I think It's possible to recognise someone you're ment to be with, but that's not exactly love. But yeah, I like to think so. It's a romantic notion.
Do you believe in God: Yep, there is defininately a big somebody upstairs, and they have lots of fun laughing at me.
What do you want done with your body when you die: I think I want to be stuck in the ground. No feeding the fishies for me.
Who is your worst enemy?: The makers of denim jeans. I have NO HIPS people!!!
If you could have any animal for a pet: I've always been partial to something big, leggy and fast. Maybe a Liger, if I'm going for exotic. They're very big, very pretty, and very rare. But having horses, or even dogs that listen would be great.

No comments: