Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Langism

I think I have just converted into the beauty that is Jonny Lang's voice.

Don't give me those dirty looks. I knew who Jonny is. I met him once a long, long time a go when one of my long lost friends dated him. But that was already after we had sorta drifted apart and I never found it to be a bid deal.

As some of you may know, he's a young blues genius from Fargo, ND and is a big deal in the Minneapolis music scene. I've always known what he looks like (hottie) and I knew he was susposed to have killer musical skills, but I'd never bothered to really pay attention to him, until he was nominated by some KU fans as a possible match up on CMT's Crossroads (other's mentioned include Jon Bon Jovi, U2, David Cassidy, and Kenny Wayne Sheppard. I vote for the Goo Goo Dolls). That was when I knew I had to check out his music on a serious note.

And I fell in love. Sort of. He's on hold at the library, but I love the track Dying to Live which a real player listen can be found on his music page.

No comments: