Monday, December 06, 2004

Oh. There is Snow.

We finally have snow. Well, enough snow that I shouldn't gallivant around in my sandals. I even managed to bring most of my flip-flops to BL so I wouldn't be tempted by them. I kept two pairs here, my nice silver prom ones and my scrubby blue Old Navy ones. I also kept by brown three inch heels and my wedged brownish ones. Other than that, I have three pairs of tennis shoes in various shades of white.

**Does a double take of that sentence**

I wear darkish colors. Grey being a favorite, although, now that I have my new KU concert tee, I think black may be making a major comeback. Otherwise, I stick with jeweled tone things, dark purples and greens. And I look good in brown which I find strange.

So Why the hell do I have white shoes?

*shakes head*

Speaking of things. I may need to find new winter boots. I don't think duct tape is going to hold them together. I guess that's what happens when you steal your dad's million year old boots and then go sledding in them. They implode. Maybe I can talk him into buying new boots. His are WAY too big for me, but they are so warm and comfy. Besides, I don't wear 'em all that often.

**goes off to scheme myself some new boots*

No comments: