Thursday, December 02, 2004

Shotgun Willie....On The Road Again

I know. I am not a badass because I'm crazy about Willie Nelson. The man is like Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, or Kris Kristopherson. (Dummy me. The Highwaymen. Love them like, well, things that I shouldn't mention, or at least not admit to loving. No it's not boy bands, but it could be classic Power Rangers. ) But they are beyond the country genere. They are pure American Music.

Anyway. He has his new album out now. It's wonderful. Exactly what you'd expect from this crazy, amazing, life living man.

My favorite track on the album is Big Booty. Even if you don't give a rats ass about listening to the whole album. Go here and click on the track. It's a song that should be put in radio rotations, but I'm sure won't get any airplay because of the Clean Channel choke hold on popular radio.

Different rant. Different time.

Go Listen.

No comments: