Sunday, December 05, 2004

Floating. Just Floating.

Last night me and my Cousin Sandy went and saw Keith Urban again. Well, it's an again for me anywhos.

The night started with us trying to find the East River Road parking ramp, since neither of us has ever actually been to the Northrop. We did make it though, and in one piece, while jamming to the blue album.

We then proceded, sans coat and in sandals, to the Northrop. I'd never been there, but I did know it was where they put on plays and such. I was expecting something like we have on campus. Why, I'm not sure. But the Northrop is this beautiful old building with Classical collums and beautiful hard wood doors. I got my Concert T-shirt finally.

The concert was absolutely fab. I'm sure you don't want to know all the glorious, sweaty, head banging, hair flipping, guitar soloing, details. All I will say, is that I was fabulous. He was fabulous. And Toshia is so wrong about the age thing.

No comments: