Monday, March 28, 2005

Some Voices

I know I've joked about men who are simply sex on legs (mmm Brad Pitt), but sexy voices are an entirely seperate category. Expecially when it comes to my Country Music singers. There are men who just make me melt (Keith of course heads up that list), but there are others who have the sexiest voices and you just can't believe that they come out of that body. Joe Nichols, Josh Turner, and now, Blaine Larsen.

Ohmigod, that boy has a voice. And yes, I mean boy. The guy's 18 years old, and his single out right now is How Do You Get That Lonely, which unfortunately, has even more meaning since the Red Lake shootings. On his Off To Join The World debut album, there are many more songs, including Yessireebob, which makes complete sense for a young guy to be singing ***wink, wink*** and others that are such sweet love songs that I am once again jelous of people who have their own "better half." (I know, bad Keith dig.) Give him a listen (and Keith too, of course)

No comments: