Sunday, March 27, 2005

Beautiful News!

Snitched from Leigh Greenwood's site.

I next contracted to write three books about western brides. The first two were The Independent Bride and The Reluctant Bride. However, before I could begin the third, reader response was so great that my publisher decided to let me finish The Cowboys. The Mavericks (Hawk and Zeke) will be out in January of 2006 followed by The Cowboys: Bret in July of the same year.

Leigh Greenwood writes wonderful westerns. I've read one contemporary and one sorta Regency thing of his, but they don't work. He is the king of Western Romance.

No, that is not just me being stupid. Leigh is a Guy, and yes, he writes romance, and they are wonderful. Beautiful, vivid, adventuresome. Pick one up today because The Cowboy's are going to be finished!

No comments: