Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Broody Men and Misty Mornings. . .Be Still My Heart

I am so head over heels in love with the new Pride and Prejudice flick. It stars the beautiful Keira Knightly and the nummalicious Matthew Macfadyen.

By now, everyone knows how I feel about Colin Firth. And he almost wrecked this one for me because he was in one of the movie trailer previews before the movie started. However, once the movie started, I was hooked. Especially on Matthew. Ahhh.

Oh. The other blonde guy was cute too. Wickham. He kinda reminded me of Orlando Bloom though. Not my type of leading man. But he was very dashing. And he's supposed to be in The Libertine with a leading man who is my type, the one and only Johnny Depp.

I just don't know how to convey how in love I am with this movie. Maybe the best way is to comment that Toshia almost cried because the movie was so damned good. And we're fighting over who is going to buy it first when it comes out on DVD.

We're already making plans to see it every night that it's playing at the cheapseats. So, any takers are welcome.

No comments: