Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What A Little Snow Can Do.

I have been having windshield wiper issues. Aside from the fact that it's been held on by a rubber binder and a pony tail since Sunday.

Tonight I actually went to Target and bought a new one.

I then spend twenty minutes trying to get it on, but only accomplished in breaking the other one off and figuring out HOW it goes on, but not actually GETTING it on.

Then I saw the nummy Matthew Macfadyen and the beautiful Keira Knightly in Pride and Prejudice.

When I came out of the theater, I once again attempted to install the damned thing. That's when this really cute boy (who had accompanied two girls to the movies) came over and offered to help. After much laughing and a bit of flirting, his manliness saved the day and I got a wink, smile, and a god bless out of the deal. It's too bad my Astronomy has to horn in on this euphoria.

No comments: