Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Finals

Astro is a semi comprehensive test

Health is a presentation on my drug prevention program. However, it's due today and not done and hence will be handed in on monday. FIVE Lesson plans.

IM is a presentation of our lesson, which isn't too bad because I've already got the rubric done and have some ideas for the handout I still need to design. The webquest is another thing. Hopefully I can get most of that finished today in class.

Hist isn't too bad since I just have to write a paper. And a relatively easy one at that.

HURL is the biggie. I need to write a five day unit that I'm freaked about. Heather told me to do it on something I really love, which means I have no idea what topic in history I really love anymore. Does this make sense to you? I didn't think so. Right now I'm thinking about looking into Ellis Island. How does that sound? Immigration is lots of fun and will totally fit into an ASC/SJE deal.

No comments: