Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Weekend in Review (Three Days Late)

Since I didn't work on my health last night, and I highly doubt I'll get much accomplished in the fourty minutes between classes.

So first, as Toshia reported, Izzy sank into a bit of a coma. Well, acutally it was more like she broke her leg. I snaped my CV shaft completely in half I guess. So now Curtis is cooling his heels in A-lot and I might possibly get Iz back this weekend when the fam comes out for Ahrens' christmas at Henry's.

Family pictures were a blast. We almost killed the poor photographer, though. As soon as I get those pics I promise to post them. Expecially since I look like a chipmonk in one of them. Damn it. If Eliza would keep her hands where they belong, Ness would look where she's supposed to, Mel would keep her mouth shut, and the photographer wouldn't wipe the camera with Winnie the Pooh's butt I'm sure it wouldn't have been such an ordeal.

After that, there was just shopping, homework, and food. Good food. Oh, and my dog has figgured out how to get out of the kennel so I chained his ass up to the basket ball hoop and carted the dog house over there. All is good.

No comments: