Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm ALIVE!!!!

I know it's been forever since I've been online, but I've been working, reading, moving, and Christmasing.

Christmas was swell. We were too lazy to actually put up our Christmas tree, so I dumped some ornaments on Sampson and we had a Christmas Palm instead. I guess we were vibe-ing Kenny Chesney's All I Want For Christmas is a Real Good Tan album more than I thought. If I remember that far, I'll try and bring the pics to the pizza shop and scan them right away....if I remember.

I got some really great swag. A bright yellow toolbox, Johnny Depp poster, Grumpy Bear ornament and pen, a sweet hoodie that says Fisher University, a teddy bear wearing a Capricorn goat suit, some soap and shampoo, a game called Fact or Crap (LOTS of fun), and some other stuff that I can't remember right now.

My sisters and I are switching rooms, so half of my belongings are in the living room, half are in my old room, and I still haven't bought the paint to get rid of those weird cloud things on my ceiling yet.

I finished the 6th Harry Potter book. Finally. And I was right about who died.

And then there's work. Right now I'm doing nights, which is cool because we close at 8, but the holiday basketball tourney is this week so we're open late. Really not all that fun. But sorta. I mean, It's the pizza shop.

No comments: