Friday, February 17, 2006

Wall Banging

You know when you have a scab and you pick at it even though you know it's going to bleed and hurt and just piss you off. But yet you still pick at it?

That's totally what I've been doing lately. Well, not picking scabs, but fights. With everyone. Today it's Toshia and Hiley. Yesterday it was Mel, and the girl who constantly jangles her leg in my ETHS class so it makes a constant irritating noise against the desk. Plus, I promised Amanda I'd go to Chi Alpha and instead through her over for laundry, homework, and reruns of America's Next Top Model.

Since Tuesday I've taken a gigantic downward turn, and even though I haven't calculated by biorythms or anything, I figured out my cause. I was a bit late this month. Not only getting my period, but also my PMS mood swings. Normally it happens right before. Nope. This week it's during and after.

I think that's the reason. Only now that I'm taking all these psych classes and learning about things like self-reporting biases, and the tendency of people to blame the situation, I'm starting to think I'm really crazy. And selfish. Am I'm purposefully being mean, even if I really regret going bananas ten seconds after I've spewed stuff I normally wouldn't say, didn't mean to say or do, but I've already pushed the too many buttons and hurt people so I can't take it back?

GAHHH! There is SERIOUSLY something wrong with me.

No comments: