Saturday, April 22, 2006

Rockin' the Lake Country

Well, I'm up here in Bemidji listening to...Romstien(?) and sadly enough I know who they are. Erin says she's proud of me. I know. I have the strangest musical tastes ever.

Last night we ate at T.Juan's and then helped Ashley's sister pick out a prom dress at the mall. I was horribly bad and bought a halter and a pair of green cargos (but the pants were 25% off!) before coming back to the apartment for some homework.

That went, well, okay. I was all set out to work on my Personality Psych paper that's due on Wednesday, but that didn't happen. I finished my short Outside Activity paper for Ethnic Studies instead.

This morning we went grocery shopping and then just sorta. Well, we've been kinda lazy. Now it's a matter of deciding what to do while we wait for Kit to show up. Maybe some sort of homework will get done. We'll have to see...

No comments: