Sunday, April 23, 2006

Up to Bemidji and Down to No Good

Okay, I know that's a total rip off of Sugarland's single "Down in Mississippi" but I think it truly applies here. I'm not sure how badly the "asses and elbows" were flying, but other things truly were.

When Kit showed up Saturday we kinda hung out gabbing for awhile then we went to the liquor store where Erin played momma duck and I finally bought some Smirnoff. Then we sat on the roof talking some more until it was decided that we were going to 209 to have burgers and dinner. This is where Blake met up with us, and the idea for the pub crawl came into play.

Saturday Night Itinerary:

209 - Burgers, beer

U Bar - 2.5 vodka crans and lots of Big Buck Hunter. The boys played bubble hockey and Jeremy showed up.

Bridget's Cross - 1.5 Tequila Sunrise and a Chocolate Cake shot. There was also some lame music.

Hard Times - 1 push-up and 1 Jack and Coke that Erin made Kit get me. There was also some lame music here, but lots of talking...Many plans for this summer were made.

Then we went home and drank on the roof, gabbed, talked about jumping off the roof (in which Kit used his beer to measure the distance and gravity), and watched some of Jumanji. I ripped my new pants. Then Blake and Jeremy went home and we got ready for bed.

This is when it gets kinda mushy. Since Kit and I both ended up in the bathroom tossing our burgers into the toilet, we had a real bonding moment.

This morning, nobody really wanted to move and it was hotter than hell in Erin's room. Although, at first I really thought I'd gotten away with my night of debauchery (well, since there was no wenching or gaming, it prolly wasn't REALLY debauchery, but it's such a fun word), after all, Erin says I tossed my burger 7 times. There couldn't have been anything left. However, we all were lazed the morning away since we fell asleep AGAIN.

But DAMN that was fun.

Kit is an old man and can't drink like that, and I don't like throwing up, so when we do it again, we might want to be a little less enthusiastic. LOL.

No comments: