Thursday, July 13, 2006

Remember The Alamo!...But Forget the Snow Cones

So we did the Alamo in style today. Or at least I did. The boys weren't too enthused and left early to get something to eat, which is sort of confounding seeing as we had to wait for them to finish their snow cones before we could even enter the shrine. Then they insisted on doing that Touristy trap Ripley's haunted house stuff.

I picked up some post cards, so if I can find stamps and a post office, ya'll should be getting something in a few days. Well, SOME of ya'll. I realized that I forgot Erin and Anna's addresses, so ya'll prolly won't get a post card until I'm back, or unless I can steal it from somewhere. LOL.

I also got to do some Cherokee Stomp Dancing. That was really neat and it's something really cool and fun I can share with Dr. LaCourt once I get back to school.

tomorrow I want to do HemisFair Park which includes the tower of the Americas and the institute of Texan Cultures. We'll see what the guys have in store.

No comments: