Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Rock Me Baby!

I LOVE San Antonio!!!!

The weather is fabulously hot. I like it. The kids don't, especially the guys who run for shade and air conditioning every chance they get.

The hotel is, well, it's a La Quinta. It's not like we're staying at the Marriott, the Hilton, or any of the other nice hotels. The pool is fun though. And I've got a pizza drawer.

We did up the interaction center in style today. I'm now an investor 'cuz I won $25 from the Mission Fund Investment deal. Plus I went shopping. Shirts, jewelry, books. It's a good thing they take check cards. LOL.

I've seen some cute guys, one being our Hard Rock waiter whom the boys are convinced is on speed. I've spent most of the trip in one of those double check kind of deals where I'm trying to decided who is underage. Trust me, not many males in my age cohort are here. Damn.

I made a unilateral decision to see the Alamo tomorrow. Especially after all the pictures I took on the River Walk cruise today. We've got computers here, so I can maybe type ya up something later.

No comments: