Thursday, May 03, 2007

Life

I've been gone from the blogsphere for a couple of days. Here's the skinny. Have my job at OHKF that I thought I didn't, Grams fell and hurt herself and now we might be having a day nurse come join the two of us in our comfy crowded home, student teaching is almost over, school is almost over, I've decided I own too much crap, I have not found a cute dress for this summer's wedding bonanza, I still haven't gotten around to updating my resume, and, oh yeah, I'm out of my apartment in a week and so far I've "packed" my magazines by tossing them into a paper bag. Adult life sucks, I want to go back to kindergarten.

1 comment:

Toshia said...

Well, at least you have a few things in order for the summer, like a job. That's very important. I'm sure the rest will all work out and be ok.

BTW, you knew adult life sucked before you even graduated high school...I guess actually going through it is different than already knowing. Wish I could sympathize, but well, I'll be in that boat soon enough and you'll laugh at me for freaking out like we all know I will and all will be well in your world.

Yeah.