Saturday, June 21, 2008

See How the Garden Grows (and My Pocketbook Doesn't)

I went crazy with the money today, and unfortunately, did NOT make purchases The Cheap Chick would approve of.

It all started with this super cute short sleeved pin stripe jacket that I picked up at the Fashion Bug. It's from Studio 1940 and as you can see, absolutely perfect for summer interviews. It was thirty percent off, plus I got an additional $4 off because of an in store promotion.

That was followed up by an ever expensive trip to Target. I pick up three beautiful planting pots, potting soil, and Fool's Gold staring Kate Hudson and the bongo playing Mr. Sexiest Man Alive himself.

Then of course I had to buy plants to stuff in my planters, and I did well there....except for the $25 Candy Corn vine I bought. But it's super cute, so I really don't care that I spent all that money and don't actually HAVE a place to plant it.

No comments: