Thursday, June 19, 2008

Road Trip!

Yesterday, I had a job interview up north. Way up north. Not quite to Alaska, or Canada even, but it was a good five hour jaunt one way. I'm so lucky my friends love me. Sweet and Sour Goth is such a doll and acted as my co-mapper/deer spotter/water bottle opener/hand me that bag of chips sidekick.

I think the interview went well. The school district is small, almost what you could call tiny, but there are lots of attractive things about it besides it being, you know, a full time job.

The trip up however is VERY LONG. I'm no closer to the 'rents, but I'm not farther away either. There's beautiful scenery up thatta way. Strangely enough, it looks alot like the 'rents' place out in NoDak.

I got my road trip in, even if it wasn't where I was planning on going, or when I was planning on going. Although I got sort of crabby and spacey at the end it was very satisfying. SS&G even made eyes with the Gas Station Hottie.

No comments: