Wednesday, June 04, 2008

SSG and Me Loose in "the City"

While me and Becks had out big day out Friday on my day out, Monday afternoon S&SG and me went to see the Sex and the City Movie. While I wouldn't categorize her as a rabid fan, S&SG was super psyched to see it and I, well. I've seen a couple episodes of it on the WB.

I have to say, I found the escapades of Carrie and her girliefriends quite entertaining. Even for a neophyte like myself. Guess I'm going to have to rent all the seasons from the library now.

Also on our outing, I talked S&SG into hitting up Target, and I made out like a bandit. The Cheap Chick would be so proud. All the swag I scored was within the $20 rule. Some highlights include:

*A silver Xhiliration Tee on clearance for $9.08 that will double for both teacher-y things and kicking it with my girliefriends and their beaus.

*Merona Capris on sale for $15 that will once again pull double duty for both work and play.

*A neon yellow C9 sports bra on clearance for 11.88. Wont that look stylin'!

No comments: