Monday, September 27, 2004

Blood suckin good.

Sex and the Single Vampire by Katie MacAlister

Allegra is a Summoner with a past and a job on the line. Christian is a famous writer, who also happens to be one of the undead. In this paranormal romance, ghosts, demons, and a little bit of blood are the least of their problems. Convincing Christian and Allegra that she is his Beloved: one tough assignment for a pregnant woman.

I loved this book. I couldn't put it down. I also found out that there are two stories that bookend this one, but they aren't needed to enjoy this all on it's own. Read this book. It's dark, hilarious, and very entertaining. Toshia read it first and is available to continue hyping this book. I think I've found a new "keeper" author. I've read (and own) her The Corset Diaries and adore it.

4 of 4 lightning bolts

No comments: